What if I entered incorrect wallet address while sending cryptocurrency?
 When incorrect address is entered while sending cryptocurrency
Due to the nature of cryptocurrency, withdrawal requests cannot be canceled cancelled. Please double check the address before initiating transaction.
If you enter an incorrect address, the transaction may not be successful. This can result in the loss of your crypto asset.
Due to technological factors, AladiEx cannot guarantee the performance and timeliness of the blockchain networks. Any problems that arise during this process will not be handled by AladiEx.
 When incorrect address is entered while depositing cryptocurrency
The AladiEx team makes every effort to reduce damage to your assets caused by your error.
The following are some cases where we can help you with recovery.
Depending on the situation, we may impose a fee for all recovery requests.
** Cases where recovery is possible**
1) When Destination Tag or memo is incorrectly entered
2) When Ethereum (ETH) is sent to Ethereum Classic (ETC) or vice versa.
3) When sent incorrectly from [ERC20 to ETC], [ERC20 to ETH], or [ERC20 to ERC20].
4) When ICO is incorporated and Coin/token is sent incorrectly to Upbit ETH Hot Wallet
5) Incorrect deposit of BTC, BCH, LTC
In the above cases, you can contact customer center through Support Menu > Submit Request.
* Please make sure to enter the correct address when making a transfer.
* Although recovery work is carried out, not the entire incorrectly sent amount may be recovered.
* If you withdrew via Lightning Transfer, please submit a request.
What is a Lightning Transfer?
Is a withdrawal method that can be used without a withdrawal fee when withdrawal between AladiEx accounts.
Lightning Transfer does not use the blockchain, so you can send it more quickly, but the transaction history is not recorded in the blockchain.